Friday, July 23, 2010

Garden

                                  this is my first year at a garden  3-tomato plants, 4 pepper
                                      plants, lettuce, red onions, 1 zucchini, 1- egg plant, 
                                                     and 2 sweet potato plants
                                               Why didn't anyone tell me the zucchini plant
                                                           gets sooooooo big? Its trying so
                                                  hard to take up all the space in the garden.
                                                 I have been blessed with loads of zucchini.
                                                  for something quick I put some slices of it
                                                                 on my little grill.
                                       sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese
                                                           oh so good to eat!!
                                                   Yes I planted a purple pepper plant.
                                                   just couldn't resist when I saw these
                                             at the green house while buying my plants.
                                                      And red onions yum yum!!  
                                                 I'm so enjoying my little garden,          
                                                      
                                            Thanks for your visit, see you soon!!
                                                       
                                                             blessings,
                                                                
                                                               ruby
                                                       
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment